My Top 3 Ways on How I Stay Inspired and Motivated

Saturday, December 5, 2015
(Photo source)

Honestly, I'm a procrastinator. My love of sleep totally gets in the way sometimes (most times) if I'm being completely open and honest here. Being on my own, more or less, the past two years has helped me realize that I lack the motivation to do things. Luckily for me I've found some ways to combat that and I thought I'd share them with you all in case you are like me and need a push!

1. YouTube Videos
 I've probably watched days worth of YouTube videos at this point in my life and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. While on YouTube I've found a bunch of inspirational videos that help me when I'm in a funk. Here are two:

My Philosophy for a Happy Life: Sam Berns
This one is my all time favorite!!

How Bad Do You Want It (Success)

2. Listen to a Favorite Artist
Music is such a great way to get yourself back into a good mood.  Here's what I like to listen to:
Kid Cudi "Man on the Moon 2: The Legend of Mr. Rager
Pick an artist who you feel has inspirational lyrics. To me that's Kid Cudi. I feel like we're on the same wave length and that means everything to me. 

3. Look Up What You Want To Do 
If I'm feeling unmotivated and lack inspiration in my career path or in blogging I tend to look up people in the field that I want to go into and bloggers I look up to so that I can get that push. 

Eva Chen:

I wasn't kidding when I said that Eva Chen is my favorite person in the fashion world. She seems so down to earth and genuine that I can't help but like her. The one thing about Mrs. Chen's life that always motivates me is that she changed her career path; she didn't start off thinking she'd be in fashion. To me this shows how strong she is. Find Eva's Instagram in my last post.

Fashion Documentaries
1. Netflix

Netflix has a couple of fashion documentaries that are really enjoyable to watch. Personally, my two favorites are: Yves Saint Laurent and Bill Cunningham New York.

2. Bloglovin'
Bloglovin' has recently become a favorite of mine to find inspiration. There are so many blogs that you're bound to find something that piques your interest.

Stay Connected:

No comments:

Post a Comment