OOTD: I'm Feeling Myself

Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Hooray for outfit of the day posts (granted this is my first one haha)! 
Lets Take a Closer Look



Details:
Blouse: Black and White High Neck Top from Paper Crane (bought at TJ Maxx my favorite place on Earth tbh)
Jeans: Forever 21 Plus Size Light Wash Jeans size 12
Cardigan: Light Gray Thick Knit from Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Black Oxford booties from ShoeDazzle
Gold Necklace: Gold Spike Necklace from H&M

Okay ,ladies and gents, I linked the things that I could find! I love this outfit because it makes me feel so nice. I love the high neck of the top and the booties dress up the outfit just the right amount. I enjoy wearing outfits like these because my personality is reflected perfectly across. The ripped jeans (rips done by me) let everyone know that I'm a bit rough along with the colors throughout the entire outfit. The gold spike necklace adds a level of drama to the outfit because its a statement piece that's being paired with a noisy blouse. Overall, I was totally feeling myself in this outfit today!

1 comment:

  1. girl you SHOULD be feeling yourself! This outfit is so cute on you! LOVING the jeans!!! Erin~ www.erinhaight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete