Haul: Sephora, MAC, Lush

Wednesday, August 21, 2013


Hi everyone! Today I went to the mall and picked up a few things and I couldn't wait to share with you guys! So as you guys can see from the picture above I had the chance to go into Sephora, MAC, and Lush to buy somethings. 


Here are the things I bought at Sephora:

Anti- Bacterial Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner (2 fl. oz.)- $6.00 : I decided to buy this daily brush cleaner because I hate using dirty brushes, but I also hate doing the chore of cleaning my brushes every day (I'm lazy :p), so I thought that this was a pretty good solution. Of course I'll still be cleaning my brushes, just once every week. 
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray (1.0 fl. oz.)- $14.00 : I've been wanting to try this setting spray for a while now but I couldn't exactly justify spending $29.00 on the bigger bottled version since I've heard great things but I've also heard not so great things about it. So when I saw this smaller version I jumped on it and grabbed a bottle. Hopefully I like it and will be going to Sephora to buy the bigger size.

Now let's move on to MAC:
These are my first MAC purchases EVER and I'm sooo excited to use them!
Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation ( 15 g/0.52 oz.) - $27.00 : I finally took the plunge and purchased some MAC products. I bought the Studio Fix Powder instead of any of MAC's liquid foundations because since I'll be starting school soon I want to minimize my makeup time in the mornings. The employee at MAC that helped me matched me to NC 45 and it's perfect. I'm so happy with this purchase and the customer service.

Mineralize Concealer (5 ml/  0.17 f.l oz.) - $20.00 : I also purchased this concealer. I hadn't been planning to buy a concealer but the MAC employee that helped me out recommended this since it is light weight and covers both blemishes and dark under eye circles. This is also in NC 45. 

Last but certainly not least I'll show you what I bought at Lush:
I went into Lush not really knowing what I wanted but knowing that I was interested in a body scrub or something like that. The wonderful employee that helped me out showed me a couple of things and soon we settled on the Suger Scrub and the Ocean Salt. Because I didn't want to spend $35.95 on the big size of the Ocean Salt (which can I just say smells like ABSOLUTE HEAVEN!) the employee that helped me out recommended this: 
Beach Box Kit - $29.95: This box kit brings: 

And I also got a sample of the Sugar Scrub thanks to the lovely employee that helped me out:

I also got an E.L.F Powder Brush but decided not to show you since most of you know what that looks like. 

That's all for this shopping trip! See you guys in my next post :)
 Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment