Makeup Collection: College Edition

Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Hello lovelies! Today I'm going to be showing you my makeup collection at school. I thought this might be useful to some of you. I've been  away at college for about two months and everything that I brought has been extremely useful. Of course being the makeup junkie that I am I have ordered some new things recently, but you will be seeing those in a haul soon (if you want to be ahead of the game and see what I've gotten in the mail recently feel free to check out my Instagram).


Off to the side of my acrylic holders - which  are from TJ MAXX - I keep things that I reach for on an every day basis. I keep my MAC Skin Base, MAC Fix+, brush cleaner, my favorite moisturizer, eye makeup remover, my favorite drugstore foundation (Revlon Nearly Naked in Caramel), my setting powder (Ulta Minerals Finishing Powder), bareMinerals Mineral Veil which I don't use all that often so that's why I keep it on my desk, and lastly my favorite highlight MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Magnetic Appeal.

I also keep my brushes off to the side because its convenient. I keep them in a brush traveling container that I got from BH Cosmetics when I purchased their 10 piece Pop Art Brush Set from them some time ago - you can still purchase these brushes here. Mainly I use my Royal Care Cosmetics brushes. These brushes are so soft, barely have any shedding (they only shed when you first purchase them and after giving them a quick wash they don't shed again), and best of all they're affortable. I highly recommend these brushes. You can purchase them here.
Next I'll go into what I keep in this acrylic holder. These are what lipsticks I keep here because I wear them often.
1.) MAC Chili
2.) MAC Taupe
3.) MAC Flamingo
4.) NYX Butter Lipstick in Mary Janes Mary Janes
5.) NYX Butter  Lipstick in Razzle Fiesta
6.) MAC Ruby Woo
7.) MAC Del-Rio (favorite dark nude lipstick)
8.) MAC Relentlessly Red
9.) MAC Diva (favorite dark lipstick everrrrr)
10.) Mirabella lipstick in Volatile

Here's what else I keep in this acrylic holder:







Now moving on to inside the actual drawers. There really isn't any order to these drawers and what's inside of them changes everyday haha

Here's the first drawer:

In this drawer I have:
-Two E.L.F Blushes in Mellow Muave and one in Pink Passion
-Two Ulta Extreme Blushes in Berry Glow and Peach Glow
-Two 24 hr Color Tattoos in Barely Branded and Painted Purple
-Too Faced Chocolate Solie Bronzer
-E.L.F eyebrow kit
-Burt's Bees Lip Balm


Now to the second drawer:
-Morphe Eyeshadows: 28,03,40,01
-Hand mirror from Forever 21
- Radiant Shimmer Eye Palette in Desert Night (from Victoria's Secret)
- Tarte Amazonian 12 Hour Clay Blush in Thankful
-24 hr Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk
- MAC eyeshadows in Forgery and Mythology





And the third drawer:
-Morphe Eyeshadows : 02,06,09,23,54,24,59,48,62
-MAC blushes in Blunt and Melba
-E.L.F Contouring Kit
-NYX Full Coverage Concealer in Dark
-NYC Liquid Eyeliner












And in the drawer of my desk I also keep some things. These are things I don't reach for as often and also things that I don't have space for on my desk.
Here's a closer look to what's actually in this drawer:




And that's all! I know this was a long post, but I thought you guys would like to see what makeup I have at school. If you have any questions, post requests, or comments please feel free to leave them below. I would love to hear from you guys. As always thank you guys for reading!

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. I am in love with your blog already! It is right up my alley! I love the pics of the organizers and its great that you showed all the makeup you have for school! I love all of them!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    PS: you should add the follow on GFC button, that way people can follow your blog! You can follow my GFC on my page and see how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats such a huge collection
    wishing nyx was available in pakistan too

    ReplyDelete