Colour Pop Cosmetics

Monday, January 26, 2015
Hey everyone!

Who else is loving all the posts? Because I know I am! I think I'm finally getting the hang of this whole blogging thing haha Anyways, today I want to share with you all a haul/review of some stuff I got from Colour Pop some time ago. Let's get started!




For those of you that don't know Colour Pop is a cosmetics brand that ships out of southern California. This cosmetic company sells eyeshadows and lip colors for $5 each which is amazing!

Packaging:
Personally I like the packaging of these products a lot, but because it is white it does get dirty easily, especially the lippie stixs. That being said because of the finish of the actual packaging it is very easy to wipe them down so I wouldn't hold it against them.

Eyeshadows:
I bought eight eyeshadows because I heard such great things about them and I wish I had bought more!! They are amazing. Their mousse like texture makes it so easy for them to go on your eyes and they last a very long time- primer or no primer. Recently I've started using them as bases for my other eyeshadow and they do a fantastic job of slightly altering colors so that they look even better than they did before.


Lippie Stixs:
I'll be honest I'm not as big of a fan of the lipppie stixs as I am of the eyeshadows and that's because of one reason: the finishes. Their mattes are not as matte as I would like them to be and I usually find myself adding a translucent powder on top of them to make them as matte as I would like them. Besides that they have a great array of colors and they are still worth the $5.
                                          From top to bottom: Frida, Creature, Dalia, Ellaire
 Overall: Overall I think this brand is definitely worth a shot! For five bucks you certainly cannot go wrong. I can't wait to get my hands on more products from Colour Pop!

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Leave them below!!
                                                                                                                -xoxo Wanda

1 comment:

  1. Isn't this company amazing! They have become my favourite products of 2014!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete