My Favorite Lipsticks

Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Hey everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! If this is your first time coming I hope you enjoy your time on my blog and if you're return thank you so much for sticking with me! Today I'm doing a post on my favorite lipsticks. These are the lipsticks I wear on a daily basis, because I usually do wear lipstick. It just makes everything look so put together in my option. Do you wear lipstick everyday? Have any favorites that you want me to know about? Let me know in the comments below! Now let's get started!




Reds:
The first two lipsticks that I enjoy wearing are Diva and Ruby Woo by MAC Cosmetics. I wear these basically everyday. My go to makeup look is winged eyeliner and a red lip so much so that when I don't wear red lipstick the people around me find that I look very different haha

Are you as sad as me at the state of my Ruby Woo lipstick!? I definitely need to plan a trip to  MAC soon because I can't live without it. I know a lot of people don't like it because it's very drying on the lips but a trick is to take the lipstick completely off if you are reapplying. MAC's retro matte finish is a lot more matte than their regular matte finish (Diva is a matte) so if you don't like the retro mattes, but still want a matte finish don't be afraid to try their matte line. I usually line my lips with NYX's lip liner in Burgundy (pictured above) because it's basically the same color as  Diva just sliiiightly on the more red side and then I put Diva on top of that and Ruby Woo on top of Diva. I blot my lips and then I'm out the door.  My other favorite is Creature by Colour Pop.Want to see a swatch? Click here
I'm also a big fan of Mirabella's Volatile because it's a true purple

Nudes:
My favorite nudes are MAC's Del Rio and Taupe and Gerard Cosmetic's 1995
Here are some swatches:
                       Top is 1995, color on the  left is Taupe and color on the right is Del Rio
I wear Del Rio and Taupe just like I wear Diva and Ruby Woo- together! I usually put Del Rio on the bottom and Taupe on top. It gives me the perfect nude shade. Is it just me or is Del Rio one of MAC;s less known shades? If you haven't heard of it, but want a pinky brown pick it up!

Comments? Questions? Concerns?  Leave them below!!
                                                                                                           -xoxo Wanda

2 comments:

  1. this mac taupe is such a gorgeous shade i bought my first every nude lipstick last week its more of brown lipstick with red undertone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks.. Ruby woo is just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete