TV Shows I'll be Watching During Winter Break

Friday, December 11, 2015
(Photo source)
As the semester comes to a close (HALLELUJAH) my mind is fast forwarding to the middle of December when I'll finally be home nice and comfy in my queen-sized bed. Since I know I'll have some extra time I'm compiling a list of TV shows that I'd like to start or catch up on. I figured I'd share it with you all so you can give me your input, we can watch the a show together, or at the very least talk about a show!


1. How To Get Away With Murder- Season 2
(Photo source)
I managed to watch season one of How To Get Away With Murder in between my course work this semester and am so excited to be able to watch season 2. Annalise Keating is my everything. Her class is my everything. This show is definitely one I recommend!

2. Blacklist- Season 3
(Photo source)
Again, another show that is absolutely addicting. The way Raymond Reddington's brain works is super intriguing. The mystery aspect of the show definitely keeps me coming back!

3. Scandal- Season 5
(Photo source)
Of course I have to catch up with Scandal while I'm home this winter break. I've watched all the seasons and enjoyed it so far so I'm excited to start season 5! #teamFitz

There's definitely a theme in the TV shows that I'm watching this winter break. I'm not too sure if I'll be able to get through all three shows, but I'm certainly going to try! Have any recommendations? Have you watched these shows? What do you think?

Stay Connected:

No comments:

Post a Comment